Putting our client's interests first.
- We are a professional planning consultancy practise located in Kent. Our company philosophy is simple - our client's interests are paramount and, crucially, we understand that our success is very much dependent upon the success of our clients and upon our ability to deliver positive outcomes for them.
- We are a practise that guarantee your case will only ever be handled by a fully qualified and experienced professional town planner. This is an important consideration because, with larger town planning consultancies, your case will often be handled by less experienced or recently qualified staff - even if you believe that the matter is being dealt with entirely by an experienced and qualified professional.
- We are a practise that prides itself on a strong customer care ethic.
- We are a practice that will provide you with services carried out in accordance with the 'Code of Professional Conduct' of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- We are a practise with a high success rate in terms of obtaining planning permissions, contesting appeals and robustly defending clients against enforcement action.
- We offer a flexible approach to fees and have extremely competitive rates. Our fees are consistently and significantly lower than those charged by other consultancies in Kent.
- We offer a fast response and fast turnaround with projects. Many of our clients have turned to us to represent them because we can assist them with their requests and projects more quickly.
- We have a clear understanding of the planning application system and how to maximise your chances of achieving a positive result.
- We provide a full plan preparation service at very competitive rates using only 'Computer Aided Design' which enables plans to be altered quickly and cheaply. We have received plaudits for our designs on a number of occasions and pride ourselves in ensuring that any new buildings or extensions are tailored specifically to their surroundings in terms of design detailing and materials.
If you would like to discuss any planning issues with us and/or want to know more about how we can be of service to you then call us for some free, no obligation advice then we would be pleased to take your call on 01622 902902 or receive your email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org